For the intrepid coffee drinkers in your life, give the gift of a tasting adventure made up of three 12oz bags of exceptional coffees from around the world.
This holiday gift bundle includes the following premium single-origin coffees: Indonesia Mutu Batak, El Salvador Ayutepeque, and Ethiopia Limmu Kossa.
Your tastebuds will be taken on a journey from the Indonesian island of Sumatra, to a one-of-a-kind Salvadoran farm, and through the heart of Ethiopian coffee country. This mix of complex, nuanced flavor profiles paired with citrusy, floral flavor notes is the perfect gift for any specialty coffee lover.
Indonesia Mutu Batak
- Tasting notes: Oak, Red Wine, Black Currant
- Varietals: Ateng, Jember, Garungdang
- Process: Indonesian Wet-hulled
- Region: Sumatra
- Elevation: 1,000 - 1,300 MASL
El Salvador Ayutepeque
- Tasting notes: Caramel, Cocoa, Red Apple, Amaretto
- Varietals: Bourbon, Pache San Ramón, Castillo, Yellow varietals
- Process: Washed and sun-dried
- Region: Apaneca-Illamatepec, Santa Ana Department
- Elevation: 1,000 - 1,100 MASL
Ethiopia Limmu Kossa
- Tasting notes: Bergamot, honey, citrus
- Region: Galeh Village, Jimma Zone, Oromia
- Process: Washed and dried on beds
- Varietals: Heirloom varietals
- Elevation: 1,800 - 2,100 MASL
- Certified Rainforest Alliance & Certified USDA Organic